This unit requires you to analyze the impact of various credit policies on your chosen company’s profitability. Consider different credit terms and policies that the company might adopt and evaluate how these would influence cash flow, risk, customer relations, and overall profitability. The objective is to understand how strategic credit management can be a tool for profitability optimization and risk mitigation. Instructions: Continue your ongoing analysis of your chosen company: • Credit Policy Review: Examine different credit policies the company might consider, such as extending credit terms to customers or changing credit collection policies. • Profitability Impact Assessment: Analyze how these credit policies could affect the company’s profitability, cash flow, and risk exposure. • Policy Recommendation: Recommend an optimal credit policy for the company, justifying your choice based on the profitability and risk analysis. Requirements: • Length: 2-3 pages, excluding appendices and references. • Formatting: APA style, Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. Must be 100% Plagiarism FREE
Reflecting on the importance of conflict management and resolution outlined in this chapter, consider a time when you experienced conflict within a team or organization. You may also discsus personal conflicts as well if you cannot think of an organizational conflict. Address the following questions: How was the conflict initially addressed, and what were the outcomes? In hindsight, what strategies could have been employed to handle the conflict more effectively, fostering stronger relationships and better organizational results? How can the insights from this chapter guide you in navigating future conflicts within your team or workplace?
Minimum 200 words. Provide reserach and examples to support your arguments.
Answer each of the following 4 questions or provide explanations/discussions with approximately 200 words each response. (total of 800 words). 1. Do you think organizations must conduct a SWOT analysis? Why? What are the benefits of a SWOT analysis? 2. Explain what a Balanced Scorecard is. Explain when a Balanced Scorecard would be most useful for a company. 3. Companies use strategic plans as a course of action for success. Discuss the importance of employees knowing the strategic plan of their place of work. 4. Conduct a search for evaluating strategic plans. Review articles or websites for information on evaluating an organization’s strategic plan. Explain how you would evaluate a strategic plan to know whether it needed to be modified. What quality controls would you instill? Provide references in APA format.
I will give you the double if you give me a properly and professional paper. I can’t put more on the budget because I don’t have more but tomorrow when I receive it some payment I will add the rest in the tip. I give you my word and all the tutor who are worked with me know I’m not lie. I NEED THIS ON TIME! I don’t have more time
You need to use my hw1 and hw2 as a writing premise and cite my hw3 citation.
hw1 and hw2 are the prerequisites for this assignment, I choose my topic in hw1 and my research question in hw2,
I think you just need to understand what topic I’m working on with my hw1 and hw2 and what questions I want to work on to extend and improve it. Assignment 4: Write an introduction to your proposal. This involves reworking your initial topic proposal and drafting a short background of the problem, its significance, and identifying the research gap (Problem). There should be a clear problem statement within 1.2. That section should transition into section 1.3, which should have a clear Purpose statement and be worded as “The purpose of this study is to….” There should be at least one clear research question in 1.4. Submit via Brightspace.
Look at the exemplar thesis. It has a Chapter 1 – Introduction written in her RPM class just like yours. It is an excellent example of what you should write in yours.
Word Document (.docx)
Used Grammarly (Pro score > 90%)
All text, double spaced, no bullets, whole sentences
Little to no plagiarism (Turnitin score < 10%) 5 peer-reviewed academic papers were presented. Active voice throughout; avoiding personal pronouns Used citation extensively from each supporting work in a correct, APA format Correct reference page. At least 5 academic papers were present (correct APA format). 7 references should be fine Background is clear and concise. Addressed the following criteria (5-8 sentences). Fully addressed the What - What is the idea, how will it be applied in business. How will people use it. How will it transform the business?Applicable to the research question. Persuasive argument that makes the problem important enough to study. Addressed the following criteria (5-8 sentences). Fully addressed the Why. This is your theory that this transformation will be good for the business and the society. Explain how it differs from what is already being done. Why will it be better? Explains the goals and research objectives of the project. Goals and objectives were explicit and clear (1-2 sentences) Identified- Explicitly clear and concise (1-2 questions) Well stated benefits of the study. Clear and concise; clearly has a context, and identified gaps and KPI
Design a training that must be in a video format of you either teaching the concept, or a narrated presentation of one statistics concept for the course. This is not a training that should focus only on how to run the analysis but should include “wisdom” on how Teton Grand can use these analyses moving forward. You can do training on correlations, ANOVA or the opposite t-test (if you did independent, then you are allowed to show a repeated samples). You cannot rerun any analysis on variables that we previously ran as a part of this course and calculating descriptive statistics or zscores is not permitted for this assignment. This training should incorporate an example of a firm that has used the analysis you are discussing to their benefit. This means you will need to research a case study and weave it into the deliverable.
The assignment must also include one example of statistics being used to generate business insights or make business decisions from outside of the Teton Grand case. You will need to research this on your own. Some good resources are the WSJ and Harvard Business Review. The example must be related to the statistical concept of your training. For example, you may weave in an example about how General Motors uses correlations to understand employee satisfaction. The information you find must be referenced.
You will post your presentation to the forum. When responding to peers highlight anything you find particularly impactful or hard to understand within their submission.
size: 5 pages, 7 SOURCES
Reflect on the leadership theories presented in Ch 2, “The Leadership Equation” in Connect.
This assignment should only consist of three pages – Title page, Page with your information in it, and your reference page. Create a chart in Microsoft word for your information. You can compare and contrast your information or talk about the strength and weaknesses of each. (Leadership Trait Theory, Leadership Behavior Theory, and Leadership Contingency Theory)
Format your information in accordance with APA standards, include in text citations (2 at a minimum), and use two references. All information that is not yours must be cited. Submit your assignment.
Using the organization Amazon, review its corporate website and at least 2 other sources of information on the organization, including information on market trends. Complete a SWOT analysis for your chosen company using the provided SWOT Analysis Template. Write a 525- to 700-word summary of your findings on the SWOT Analysis template. Use information from the SWOT analysis as well as what you have learned about your business’s structure, culture, and interrelationships to write the summary. Your summary should: Explain how you would match the business’s strengths to its opportunities. Analyze how you would convert the business’s weaknesses into strengths. Explain the actions the business needs to take to advance its goals and/or expand its competitive advantage. Analyze interrelationships among distinct functional areas of the organization and how it may affect your SWOT analysis. Cite any sources according to APA guidelines.
Answer the questions with in-text citations and finally reference citations in APA
Provide support for your response by citing from the readings or other scholarly writings.
1. Discuss measurement system discrimination and the concept of data categories. Why should a measurement system be able to divide a region of interest into at least five categories?
2. Compare stability with reproducibility. How are they similar and how are they different?
3. Evaluate the statement, “a gage can be perfectly accurate when checking a standard and still be entirely unacceptable for measuring a product or controlling a process.” Provide a example.
4. Discuss the statement, “Once statistical stability has been achieved, but not before, measurement system stability can be determined.” If control charts are the best means for determining statistical stability, why must the measurement system stability be after it? Shouldn’t you know first if the measurement system is capable of discrimination?
5. Compare design-based inferences to model-based inferences and relate these to the concept of external validity. Give an example of each type of inference as it relates to SPC.
6. Explain and discuss hypothesis testing as it relates to the null and alternative hypothesis and the types of error associated with inferential statistics. How does power and sample size affect hypothesis testing?
7. Explain the idea of data space as applied to the study of independent variables. Give a real-world example of this.
8. Why are designed experiments with replication more powerful than other types of DOE? Give an example.
9. Discuss the various methods in use today for testing the normality of data. Which ones are most useful?
10. Describe some applications for the use of non-parametric methods. What are the advantages and disadvantages of non-parametric methods?
Chosen Topic: Corporate Scandal of Tyco
Introduction (100 words)
Background of Lehman Brothers scandal (700 words)
– Scandal overview – Results of the Scandal – International Corporate Performance Accounting/financial reporting violations (700 words)
– Accounting Irregularities – Financial Irregularities Lessons and Improvement (400 words)
– Lessons learnt – Recommendations to prevent future scandals Conclusion (100 words)
This is a class discussion post. This is a classmate’s post, please agree or disagree and state why. Provide references as well. Respond in 50 words with each statements. 100 words in all.
1) During the short time I was part of the retail industry, I was able to learn quite a bit of things. Since I often took part in organizing meetings between each of the level’s present leadership, I was able to witness and learn how certain issues and topics were addressed and concluded. We had one goal to increase our sales from the last year, even on a month-by-month comparison. There was also the goal to produce more positive customer reviews that are typically made after a purchase was made. I took noticed that when these goals were passed down to managers, they were very well detailed with what they did. In addition, it appeared as though goals were adopted to fit the manager teams by own the goal itself as well as the skillset. From my position, I would say that the company’s goals aligned well the business strategies. The management leadership style was somewhat of a laissez-e-faire as they were relatively lenient with their approach. As far as I can tell the goal were received.
2)Throughout the 25 years that I have been working, I have observed various types of leadership styles. I have noticed that the types of leadership tend to change alongside the global attitude towards work culture. In my personal experience, I work best under the contingency style leadership that is evident in the path-goal theory and leader substitute model (Jones & George, 2022). I appreciate working on task goals with my supervisor while also having the freedom to work autonomously.
During my 6 years of working at my current organization, I have witnessed several leadership styles depending on the situation. At the heart of my organization, the leaders are servant leaders who use reward power, the path-goal theory, and the leader substitute to a certain extent (Jones & George, 2022). The top managers globally remain relationship and task-oriented, and they tend to be transformational in their level of commitment to the employees and the work culture that they strive to maintain even in challenging situations.
When the pandemic hit, the executives at my company were excellent at keeping the staff informed and involved in decision-making. As someone who works in accounts receivable, there was a time when our aging brackets were higher than usual for a prolonged period. My manager and I, along with other teams such as sales and legal, collaborated to identify gaps in support and how to relay critical information to clients to ensure timely payments. Since our clients are some of the biggest in the world, maintaining good client relations is essential. We worked together and even consulted with some of our bigger clients to find ways to bridge the gap and make account and payment transitions smoother for everyone.
My team and I remained true to our core values, which prioritize providing for the client and empowering the work team. Within six months, we were able to reduce our aging bracket from 60% to 2-4%, where it has remained for the last four months or so.