For ALL of the assignments, use the information from CountryManager Simulation and/or the Asia case which is uploaded on Canvas. Please do NOT use any external information (e.g., googling)!
Before you make a decision to enter the foreign markets and develop marketing plans for your international expansion, it is important to understand your own organization’s internal and external environment. In this assignment, you are going to analyze 5Cs (Company, Competitors, Customers, Collaborators, and Climate) of Allstar Brands, especially its toothpaste brand Allsmile.
our project is a bout saudi app Marking policy for assignments it is name is (talabat) it is a project is have 3 part but now we need just a first one
General marking policy
– Students should be given three attempts for submitting their assignments (before the deadline). The first attempt must provide the student with a SafeAssign match report for plagiarism level. So, the student can revise their assignments by using the additional attempts.
– Mark will be awarded for the last submission attempt. This must be clarified to the student.
– No more attempts or marks for resubmitting the assignment should be given to the students after the marks are shown on BB.
– If the instructor requests additional requirements for the course assignments, these requirements must be clarified verbally to the students during a course session and posted on BB.
– One mark will be deducted for not including the cover page with all required information. If the student included the cover page with some missing data, a (0.5) mark will be deducted.
– 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of the assignment. For example, if the assignment is marked out of 15, the student provided excellent content and answers that met all the requirements of the assignment’s question with poor writing structure. Then, the student will get 15 based on the content, and you will deduct up to 20% (3 marks) from the total grade (5% for paper style, 5% for spelling and grammar errors, 5% for referencing, and 5% for word count).
– No email submission is accepted.
– ONLY WORD file format is accepted. The assignment will award ZERO marks in other file formats (PDF, JPG…etc.).
– Marks will be available on BB after one week of due dates.
Plagiarism marking policy:
– If the SafeAssign match report equals 20% and above, the instructor must review the assignment.
– The cover page and assignment questions match percentage must be excluded from the overall match percentage of the SafeAssign report.
– If 80% or more of the answer is plagiarised, the assignment will award ZERO marks. (including identical assignments, both students cite ZERO mark)
– 20-79% of the answer is plagiarised; these parts should be highlighted, and only non-plagiarised parts must be marked.
Late submission policy
– It aims to ensure that all students are treated equitably and do not gain an unfair advantage by submitting their work late.
– Penalties for late submission shall be 10% of the total mark of the assignment for each day of late submission up to six calendar days after the due date.
– Assignments will not be accepted after the sixth day, and the student will be awarded ZERO marks.
– All late submissions must be made electronically through BB.
For example, if the assignment is marked out of 20, a deduction of 10% means a deduction of 2 marks per day.
– This policy does not cover “Extenuating Circumstances”. Examples: circumstances outside of the control of a student.
Think about possible project topic(s). Use this brainstorming activity to produce a thesis/argument for your end of semester research paper. It would be ideal to select the topic you will work on for the semester, however you may also use this exercise to explore a new topic. write up at least one single space page that has a clear argument and backed by supporting evidence.